Lander & Rogers has received a number of awards and nominations:
- Finalist of Best Law Firm (revenue $50m - $200m) at The Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2017.
- Winner of Best Law Firm (revenue $50m - $200m), and the joint winner of Best Professional Services Firm (revenue $50m - $200m), at The Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2016.
- Finalist in the 2015 Financial Review Client Choice Awards for Best Provider to the Finance and Insurance Sector.
- Finalist in the 2015 Australasian Law Awards for Australian Law Firm of the Year (100-249 lawyers).
- Ranked 14th as an employer of choice in the 2015 Lawyers Weekly Attraction Firms Survey.
- Recognised as a top performer for pro bono work in the Australasian Lawyer 2015 Employer of Choice Survey.
- Finalist in the BRW 2014 Client Choice Awards in the categories: Best Law Firm (revenue between $50m and $200m) and Best provider to the Finance & Insurance Sector.
- Ranked as the seventh-fastest growing law firm based on revenue growth, the base from which that growth was achieved and consistency of growth, in ALB Magazine's Fast 10 survey.
- Winner of Insurance Specialist Firm of the Year in the 2012 ALB Australasian Law Awards.
- Winner of Best Law Firm (revenue $50M - $200M) and Best Firm rated by the Finance & Insurance Sector in the 2012 BRW Client Choice Awards.
- Recognised as one of the top Australian firms for work/life balance in the 2011 ALB Employer of Choice survey.
- Finalist for Best Law Firm (revenue $50M - $200M) in the 2011 BRW Client Choice Awards.
- Recognised as one of the top firms for compensation and benefits, and work/life balance in the 2010 ALB Employer of Choice survey.
- Named as one of Australasia's 30 largest law firms (by lawyer headcount) in the 2011 and 2010 ALB30 Surveys.
- Nominated for Insurance Specialist Firm of the Year and Corporate Citizen Firm of the Year in the ALB Australasian 2010 Law Awards.
- Nominated for Best Professional Services Firm (revenue $50M - $200M) in the 2010 BRW Client Choice Awards.
- Winner of the Best Victorian Professional Services Firm in the 2009 BRW Client Choice Awards.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, providing a happy working environment for our people and giving back to the community:
In the Legal Partnership Surveys conducted by the Australian Financial Review, Lander & Rogers is consistently ranked amongst the top Australian law firms surveyed in terms of gender equity. Over 35% of our partners are female (Australian Financial Review 2010–2017 Legal Partnership Surveys).
Lander & Rogers is an equal opportunity employer. We report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency and comply with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012. Our 2015-16 submission was successful, reflecting that everyone at the firm has equal access to the opportunities that are available and is treated with fairness and respect.
- Over FY16, an average of 89% of our lawyers participated in our pro bono program, contributing over 9,000 hours of work and averaging 45 hours per lawyer.