Contact detailsT: +61 2 8020 7605 M: +61 404 322 335
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Aaron is a Partner in Lander & Rogers' Workplace Relations & Safety team. He is an experienced industrial relations and employment lawyer and provides advice and litigation representation across these speciality areas.
Aaron is a regular presenter on employment law and HR topics, as well as being the author of many workplace relations articles for external publications and Lander & Rogers. In addition, Aaron frequently designs and delivers training programs for clients about the constantly changing employment law landscape, including for HR personnel and people managers.
Aaron regularly appears in employment and industrial relations-related proceedings in the various federal and state courts and tribunals.
Aaron's areas of expertise include:
- anti-bullying and victimisation;
- industrial relations, including enterprise bargaining and disputes;
- international and local secondments;
- unlawful discrimination;
- the planning of termination of employment strategies, including large and small scale restructures;
- unfair dismissal and termination of employment claims; and
- workplace training.
Aaron was admitted to practice in 2002 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2009.
B.A., LL.B. (Hons), L.L.M. (University of Sydney)
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales.
- Lecturer at the University of New South Wales