Contact details+61 3 9269 9394
Practice groupCommercial Disputes
Alex has worked exclusively in litigation for a number of years and has experience in all Victorian courts and has conducted litigation in most Australian states.
Areas of expertise:
- lease and property disputes;
- Competition and Consumer litigation (formerly known as Trade Practices including claims for misleading or deceptive conduct);
- trust disputes;
- construction disputes;
- complex contractual disputes; and
- corporations law matters (including disclosure obligations and director's duties).
Alex joined Lander & Rogers in 2005 and was admitted to practice in 2006.
BA/LLB (Hons) - Monash University
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
- Young Lawyers and Litigation Lawyers section.