Contact details+61 3 9269 9359
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Amie Frydenberg (nee Saunders) is an LIV Accredited Specialist in Workplace Relations who has experience in a diverse range of workplace and employment related issues. She has represented both corporate and individual clients in a number of complex matters, and has significant litigation experience in all relevant courts and tribunals.
Amie has a particular interest and experience in Competition and Consumer Act (formerly the Trade Practices Act) matters and post-employment restraints of trade. She has also been involved in a number of complex and sensitive workplace investigations.
Amie's areas of expertise include:
- unfair dismissal;
- unlawful termination/adverse action;
- sexual harassment;
- workplace investigations; and
- general contractual and industrial matters.
Amie joined Lander & Rogers in 2004 and was admitted to practice in 2005.
LIV Accredited Specialist - Workplace Relations
BComm/LLB (Hons) (Monash)
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria.
- Victorian Women Lawyers.
- National Association of Women in Construction.
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria.