Contact details+61 2 8020 7692
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Annika has extensive experience in representing and advising employers in relation to a wide variety of employment, industrial relations and work health and safety matters. She regularly advises major employers from various industries, including mining, retail and government.
Annika's areas of expertise include:
- work health and safety incident response;
- representation during work health and safety prosecutions;
- defending unfair dismissal and unlawful discrimination claims;
- managing long-term ill and injured workers; and
- managing termination of employment.
Annika joined Lander & Rogers' Workplace Relations & Safety team in 2013.
- BA / LLB (Hons) (Monash University)
Memberships / Awards:
- Member of the Law Institute of NSW
- Member of the NSW Young Lawyers Workplace and Safety Law Committee