Contact details+61 3 9269 9122
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation
Ari Abrahams' clients include many of the leading insurers in Australia, the USA, the London and European markets. He is currently acting for insurers in several major pieces of Australian litigation and also has recent experience with large litigated matters in the USA and the United Kingdom.
Ari is highly respected by his clients for the outstanding service he provides, as well as his practical and effective advice. He is also widely acknowledged as a premier negotiator and expert mediator.
Ari is recognised in the 2013-2018 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Insurance Law.
Ari's areas of expertise include:
- public and products liability;
- commercial property;
- Industrial Special Risks (ISR);
- construction/contract works;
- class actions; and
- marine and aviation.
Ari joined Lander & Rogers in 1995 and was admitted to practice in 1996.
BA (Hons) LLB (Hons) - Monash University
- Australian Professional Indemnity Group.
- NSW Claims Discussion Group.
- Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance.