Contact details+61 2 8020 7621
Practice groupCommercial Disputes
Craig is an accredited specialist in commercial litigation law and acts in commercial cases encompassing a range of areas. His commercial cases encompass a range of areas, including the former Trade Practices Act and now involving the Competition and Consumer Act, contracts, franchising, real estate and intellectual property. He has acted in all major state and federal Australian jurisdictions. He also advocates and uses various forms of alternative dispute resolution processes and is accredited as a mediator.
He has extensive experience in insolvency and advises corporations, liquidators, administrators and trustees in bankruptcy in all areas of insolvency and administration, including preferences and uncommercial transaction claims, claims against directors for insolvent trading, detection and recovery of assets, and the general conduct of an insolvency administration.
Craig's areas of expertise include:
- insolvency and bankruptcy law;
- litigation and dispute resolution;
- Competition and Consumer Act law/advice;
- contractual issues;
- general commercial law;
- intellectual property; and
- statutory compliance and advice.
Craig was admitted to practice in 1991 and joined Landers in 2008.
LLM (University of New South Wales)
LLB (University of Technology Sydney)
Memberships and accreditations
- Member of Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia, Law Society of New South Wales, NSW Society of Notaries and Turnaround Management Australia.
- Accredited specialist in commercial litigation law (Law Society of New South Wales).
- Notary Public.
- Qualified mediation training by LEADR.