Contact details+61 3 9269 9355
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Daniel has practised exclusively in family law since his admission to practice in 2003. He takes a particular interest in complex property matters, including those matters with an international aspect. Daniel has successfully represented clients in cases involving third parties, such as the Australian Taxation Office.
Daniel's areas of expertise include:
- property matters involving large and complex asset structures and offshore assets;
- financial agreements including 'pre-nuptial' agreements and child support agreements;
- taxation aspects of property matters;
- children's matters, including residence/contact negotiations, child abuse cases and child abduction matters;
- spousal maintenance;
- de facto matters, including property settlement and cohabitation and separation agreements;
- guardianship and administration matters;
- family violence issues; and
- international children's and property cases.
Daniel has significant experience in community legal service, previously attending for many years as a legal volunteer at the Fitzroy Legal Service night clinic.
Daniel was admitted to practice in 2003 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2010.
BA/LLB (Monash University)
Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria, Law Council of Australia.
- Resolution (United Kingdom).