Contact details+61 3 9269 9680
Practice groupGeneral Insurance
Elizabeth has extensive experience acting for both insurers and insureds in all areas of general insurance litigation and law, including personal injury, product liability and property damage. She also has experience in commercial litigation, property and estate matters. She has appeared frequently on behalf of clients in VCAT, Magistrates', County and Supreme Court of Victoria.
She previously also acted on behalf of the Victorian WorkCover Authority in relation to defending section 134AB applications, common law claims and statutory benefit claims. She also acted on behalf of the Authority in bringing recovery proceedings against negligent third parties.
Elizabeth's areas of expertise include:
- public liability;
- property damage;
- product liability;
- subrogated recovery claims for insurers; and
- Victorian WorkCover Authority recovery claims.
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology/Criminology and Justice Studies)
Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
Memberships / Awards:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Women in Insurance
- Member of Victorian Women Lawyers
- Member of Young Insurance Professionals (YIPS)
- Member of Diving Victoria, Judge and Official
- Member of Diving Victoria Disciplinary Tribunal
Elizabeth joined Lander & Rogers in April 2016 and was admitted to practice in 2011.