Contact details+61 2 8020 7608
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation
Elizabeth has experience in professional indemnity, public liability and recovery matters and has acted for a broad range of entities including multi-national engineering companies, accountants, mortgage brokers and financial advisers.
She has acted on behalf of local insurers and London underwriters in complex professional indemnity and property damage claims litigated mainly in the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Elizabeth's areas of expertise include:
- professional indemnity;
- employment practices liability;
- public and product liability; and
- property damage and business interruption.
Elizabeth was admitted to practice in 2005 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2007.
BA/ LLB (Hons) (Macquarie University)
- Law Society of New South Wales.
- Australian Insurance Law Association.
- Australian Professional Indemnity Group.
- Women in Insurance.