Contact details+61 3 9269 9649
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Georgina joined the Workplace Relations & Safety team in 2013 after completing her graduate year with Lander & Rogers. She has extensive experience assisting public and private sector clients across the full spectrum of advisory and litigious workplace law matters. Georgina has a particular interest in discrimination law.
Georgina's areas of expertise include:
- state and federal discrimination law;
- bullying and harassment law;
- contractual and policy drafting, review and enforcement;
- enterprise agreement and award interpretation;
- enterprise agreement negotiation;
- advising Victorian public entities on their specific obligations;
- acting against self-represented litigants;
- industrial action;
- representing employers and employees in unfair dismissal and general protections claims; and
- conducting workplace training.
Georgina joined Lander & Rogers in 2012 and was admitted to practice in 2012.
BA / LLB (Hons) (Monash University)
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
Committee member with the Equal Employment Opportunity Network (EEON)