Senior Associate (Admitted in England & Wales)
Contact details+61 2 8020 7775
Jared advises on a range of corporate transactions from mergers and acquisitions to joint ventures and restructurings. He also offers clients general corporate law advice.
Jared spent eight years at a top international firm in London where he practiced in their corporate team advising a wide range of clients both domestically and cross border. During this time, he spent six months on secondment to their Hong Kong office and also eighteen months on two separate secondments to HSBC Bank plc in London:
- First in HSBC's Equity Team managing its equity portfolio which included retail, technology, insurance, leisure & hotels and manufacturing companies and representing HSBC's commercial interests at board meetings; and
- Secondly advising HSBC’s global investment banking team on legal and commercial issues relating to public and private transactions including negotiating various commercial contracts such as confidentiality agreements, engagement letters and framework agreements.
Jared's areas of expertise include:
- private equity (acting for both sponsor and management);
- due diligence management and coordination;
- share and business asset sales and purchases;
- shareholder and joint venture agreements;
- directors duties and corporate governance; and
- commercial agreements including confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, framework agreements and relationship agreements.
Jared joined Lander & Rogers in March 2014 and was admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales in February 2008.
Qualifications MA (Hons) Law - University of Cambridge
Distinction - Diploma in Legal Practice