Contact details+61 2 8020 7620
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Jodylee is an experienced family and relationship lawyer and accredited family law specialist. She advises in relation to all issues involving married and de facto couples, including same-sex couples.
Jodylee's practice covers everything from separation and divorce to parenting disputes, including IVF, as well as binding financial agreements and all aspects of financial issues and property settlements.
Jodylee recently acted on behalf of one of Australia’s leading Banks in one of the first cases involving joinder of third parties to Family Law (property) proceedings, in which case the Bank was successful. She has also successfully represented the Bank in a Full Family Court Appeal.
Jodylee's areas of expertise include:
- property settlements (including complex defended matters and multi-party proceedings;
- anti-suit injunctions, stay applications and applications for other injunctive relief;
- financial agreements;
- superannuation splitting;
- disputes in relation to subpoenas;
- family violence issues, including intervention orders;
- IVF and surrogacy;
- children’s matters including relocation applications, disputed care arrangements, passport applications, paternity disputes, name changes, contravention proceedings, child support and child maintenance (for over 18s);
- spousal maintenance; and
- international property disputes.
Jodylee was admitted to practice in November 2000 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2008. Jodylee is a regular speaker at both in-house and external seminars on a wide range of topics. She is ranked as a Rising Star in the 2016 edition of Doyle's Guide for Family Law and was a finalist for Special Counsel of the Year in the Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards, 2015. Jodylee has also been recognised in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers (Australia) for her expertise in the area of Family Law.
In addition to her legal qualifications, Jodylee has completed a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Japanese. Jodylee also speaks Italian and Hungarian.
Memberships & Awards
- Law Institute of Victoria, Family Law Section.
- Victorian Women Lawyers Association.
- Law Council of Australia, Family Law Section.
- Rising Star - Family Law, 2016 - Doyle's Guide
- Finalist for Special Counsel of the Year in the Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards, 2015.