Contact details+61 3 9269 9373
Practice groupCommercial Disputes
Lily is an experienced skilled litigator and negotiator with a broad commercial practice, also specialising in personal and corporate insolvency and financial disputes. She provides candid and pragmatic advice to her clients in seeking to achieve the best commercial outcome for them.
Lily also regularly acts for insolvency practitioners (as liquidators, administrators and trustees), directors and creditors. Some of the insolvency related matters she has been involved in include:
- insolvent trading claims against directors;
- acting in a range of voidable transactions, including unfair preferences, uncommercial transactions, unfair loans and unreasonable director related transactions;
- providing advice to clients in respect of matters relating to the Personal Property Securities Act 2009;
- acting for administrators/directors in voluntary administrations.
Lily was admitted to practice in May 2006 and joined Lander & Rogers in February 2014.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting) from Monash University
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation.