Contact details+61 3 9269 9530
Practice groupProperty, Projects & Infrastructure
Lloyd is experienced in acting for landlords, tenants, purchasers and vendors in retail, office, industrial and residential transactions in all Australian jurisdictions and some overseas jurisdictions.
Lloyd's personal approach is to work closely with his clients to obtain a good understanding of their businesses and issues and deliver legally sound and practical solutions to these issues.
Lloyd's expertise includes:
- commercial and residential leasing, sales and acquisitions;
- subdivision and development of commercial and residential land; and
- property due diligence.
Lloyd joined Lander & Rogers in March 2010
- BCom / LLB (Hons) – Monash University
- G Dip. LP – College of Law
- Law Institute of Victoria