Contact details+61 3 9269 9706
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Louise began her career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in their Tax and Legal team and worked primarily in the area of international tax. During her time at PricewaterhouseCoopers she gained knowledge and experience in the areas of tax law, commercial law, accounting and client services.
Louise has worked exclusively in the area of family law since 2012, offering a commercial and taxation perspective to disputes. Louise has experience in a wide range of areas including parenting matters, interstate and international relocation parenting matters, financial agreements, complex property settlements and surrogacy matters.
Louise's areas of expertise include:
- property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation and defended litigation);
- financial agreements for couples who are in or contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage;
- divorce applications;
- parenting arrangements for the care of children (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation);
- family violence intervention orders;
- spousal maintenance and child support; and
Louise joined Lander & Rogers in February 2016 and was admitted to practice in 2012.
BA (German) /LLB (University of Melbourne)
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Australian National University)
Currently completing a Masters of Law studying LLM at University of Melbourne
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
- Member of the Victorian Women's Lawyers and the Young Lawyers Section of the Law Institute of Victoria.
- Member of the Social Media Task-force of the Law Institute of Victoria.