Contact details+61 2 8020 7657
Practice groupCommercial Disputes
Maria has more than 8 years' experience working exclusively in commercial litigation, acting for a broad range of public listed companies and government organisations.
In recent years, Maria's focus has been on property litigation.
Maria's areas of expertise include:
- litigation and dispute resolution;
- property related litigation;
- contract law and advice;
- retail and commercial leasing disputes and advice;
- Competition and Consumer Act advice; and
- general commercial law advice.
Maria was admitted to practice in 2006 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2008.
BBus (Accounting)/ LLB (University of Technology, Sydney)
Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice (GradCertLegP) (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Member of Law Society of NSW