Contact details+61 2 8020 7619
Practice groupProperty, Projects & Infrastructure
Monique has broad experience in commercial property transactions across Australia.
Monique's areas of expertise include acting on behalf of large corporate clients in relation to:
- industrial and commercial leasing and licensing for landlords and tenants;
- commercial and industrial conveyancing;
- retail leasing;
- due diligence and compliance;
- related dispute resolution and litigation; and
- advising on property law generally including in relation to acquisitions, disposals, transfers, creation of easements and leases/licences of land.
Monique joined Lander & Rogers in January 2011 and was admitted to practice in May 2008.
BA (Psych) / LLB – Macquarie University
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales