Contact details+61 3 9269 9386
Practice groupCommercial Disputes
Neale has a broad commercial practice and is focussed on providing frank and pragmatic advice to his clients with a view to achieving commercial outcomes for them, whether before or after their disputes reach litigation. He gets to the heart of matters quickly and is an experienced negotiator.
Neale has conducted proceedings in many courts and tribunals across Australia. He has assisted clients with limited experience of the legal system through to sophisticated corporate clients over a wide range of industries.
Neale's areas of expertise include disputes relating to:
- Breaches of contract
- Debt recovery
- Partnership breakdowns
- Shareholder oppression
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
- Intellectual property
- IT projects
- Incorporated associations
- Negligent professional advice
Neale was admitted to practice in 1998 and joined Lander & Rogers in June 2014.
LL.B / B.Com (Finance major) University of Western Australia
Memberships / Awards
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Co-chair of the LIVout committee of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Director and Secretary of Lyric Opera of Melbourne Inc