Contact details+61 2 8020 7612
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Neil has specialised in Workplace Relations & Safety for nearly 30 years. His focus is on helping organisations achieve their goals against a backdrop of ever-changing and increasingly complex workplace laws.
Neil's workplace experience covers a range of industries including government, building and construction, engineering, transport, manufacturing, health, financial services, retail and IT and communications.
Neil is recognised in the 2016-2017 editions of Best Lawyers (Australia) for his expertise in Labour and Employment law. He is also recommended as one of the leading lawyers in NSW by Doyle's Guide for Employment & Industrial Relations.
Neil's areas of expertise include:
- strategic industrial relations advice;
- developing workplace strategies for business;
- resolving industrial disputes;
- advocacy before industrial tribunals;
- drafting awards and enterprise agreements;
- drafting executive contracts;
- employment litigation including enforcing restraints of trade;
- unfair dismissal and contract claims;
- occupational health and safety prosecutions;
- anti-discrimination; and
- workplace privacy.
Neil was admitted to practice in 1986 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2009.
BEc/LLB (University of Sydney)