Contact details+61 3 9269 9319
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Patrizia has extensive experience in workplace relations law. Her practice has almost exclusively involved representing employers and, over the years, she has acted for clients in both the private and public sector. Patrizia has appeared for clients in State and Federal courts and tribunals.
Patrizia is listed in the 2012-2017 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for her expertise in the area of Labour and Employment law.
Patrizia's areas of expertise include:
- workplace agreements;
- unfair dismissal;
- workplace investigations;
- occupational health & safety; and
- industrial relations.
Patrizia was admitted to practice in 1991 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2003.
BA, LLB, LLM
- Member of LIV, AHRI , LEADR, IRSV, ALLA.
- Completed the LEADR mediation course in 2006.
- Williamson Community Leadership Fellow (1999).
- Director of the Australian Drug Foundation 2004 - 2014.