Contact details+61 3 9269 9126
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Rachell has over 15 years' experience as a family lawyer having been admitted to practice in 2000. Rachell has been involved in all aspects of family law practice, however has considerable experience in complex property matters.
Rachell also has a particular interest in international aspects of family law; including overseas abduction and enforcement of overseas maintenance and child support Orders and has recently completed her Masters Degree in International Law. She has acted in a number of cases for ex-patriate Australians and also in matters involving multiple jurisdictions.
Rachell has also acted on behalf of clients from many of the states of Australia as well as Victoria. She has authored several articles and is a contributing Editor to Thomson Reuters "Laws of Australia" Encyclopaedia.
Rachell's areas of expertise include:
- matrimonial and domestic property matters particularly those involving complex corporate and trust structures;
- property matters involving third parties;
- children's matters (residence, contact and interstate and international relocation);
- child support (assessment and variation);
- intervention order matters in the Magistrates' Court; and
- advocacy in the Family Court and appearance on behalf of clients at mediations, round table conference and informal negotiations.
Rachell was admitted to practice and joined Lander & Rogers in 2000.
LLB (Hons) - University of Melbourne
BCom - University of Melbourne
LLM (Public and International Law) - University of Melbourne
Accredited Family Law Specialist
Memberships and Awards
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
- Previous Member of the Family Law Specialist Accreditation Advisory Committee
- Ranked as a Rising Star - Family Law in Doyle's Guide 2016