Contact details+61 2 8020 7704
Robert is a commercial and regulatory lawyer with over 25 years' specialist experience. He is highly regarded for his expertise in complex procurement and infrastructure matters, and is recognised as a leading lawyer in various industry directories including the 2013 - 2016 editions of Chambers Asia Pacific and 2015 - 2018 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia.
Robert acts for a variety of public and private organisations, including technology companies, manufacturers, exporters, corporations and providers of health and financial services. His ICT, privacy and data protection clients include Reserve Bank of Australia, Healthdirect Australia, Medibank, APA Group, Arthur J Gallagher and First State Super.
Robert has experience with both Commonwealth and State Governments. Departments and agencies he has worked with include the Department of Defence, Department of Communications, Service NSW, Barangaroo Development Authority, NSW Department of Trade & Investment, Transport for NSW, NSW Department of Industry, Skills & Regional Development, NSW Police, Victorian Department of Parliamentary Services and NSW Port Authority.
Robert's areas of expertise include:
- large scale procurement and outsourcing initiatives;
- government contracting;
- intellectual property, technology commercialisation and supply arrangements;
- infrastructure projects;
- consumer and competition law;
- mergers, restrictive trade practices and competition policy initiatives;
- corporate and commercial matters in the ICT, financial services, government, health and retail sectors;
- telecommunications and on-line services regulation;
- privacy and data protection.
Robert was admitted to practice in NSW and ACT in 1983 and joined Lander & Rogers in April 2013.
LLB, BA - University of Sydney
LLM - University of NSW