Contact details+61 2 8020 7704
Robert is a senior commercial and regulatory lawyer with a particular focus on technology-related projects in the financial services, government, health and retail sectors.
Robert is recognised as a leading IT and telecommunications lawyer in various industry directories including Chambers Asia Pacific 2016, Chambers Global 2013; PLC Which Lawyer 2012; Legal Who's Who 2012; and PLC Cross-border Outsourcing Handbook 2012. Robert is also recognised in the 2015 - 2017 editions of Best Lawyers (Australia) for his expertise in Information Technology law.
Robert's areas of expertise include:
- corporate and commercial matters in the ICT, financial services, government, health and retail sectors;
- major procurement initiatives;
- intellectual property protection and enforcement;
- telecommunications and on-line services regulation;
- consumer and competition law;
- privacy and data protection.
Robert joined Lander & Rogers in April 2013 and was admitted to practice in NSW and ACT in 1983.
LLB, BA (University of Sydney), LLM (University of NSW)