Contact details+61 3 9269 9463
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Tamara joined Lander & Rogers in March 2009 and was admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria later that year. She is an experienced family and relationship lawyer, having practised exclusively in family law since May 2010.
Tamara has broad experience in all areas of family law practice involving married and de facto couples, including same-sex couples.
Tamara's areas of expertise include advising and representing clients in relation to:
- Matrimonial and de facto property matters involving complex company structure, trusts and tax issues, superannuation splitting, administration and probate issues;
- Matrimonial and de facto Financial Agreements;
- Spousal maintenance entitlements and obligations;
- Parenting matters including disputed care arrangements, interstate and international relocation, and contravention proceedings;
- Step-parent adoptions;
- IVF and surrogacy;
- Child support Agreements;
- Child Support administrative reviews and departure applications;
- Adult child maintenance entitlements and obligations;
- Divorce; and
- Family Violence Intervention Orders.
Tamara regularly appears in the Family Court of Australia, the Federal Circuit Court of Australia, the Magistrates' Court of Victoria, the Children's Court of Victoria and the Social Security Appeals Tribunal. She also appears on behalf of clients at Court Conferences and informal negotiations, and has extensive mediation experience.
Tamara has acted on behalf of clients in Victoria, interstate and internationally, and matters involving multiple jurisdictions.
B.A. / LL.B. (Hons) - Deakin University
Law Council of Australia - Family Law Section
Law Institute of Victoria - Family Law Section
Law Institute of Victoria Junior Family Lawyers Working Group