- +61 3 9269 9105
Amer is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group. He joined the firm in March 2018 and was admitted to practice in December 2018.
Amer practises in a wide range of family law areas, including:
- property division;
- child support and spousal maintenance;
- parenting arrangements for the care of children (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation);
- superannuation splitting;
- de facto and matrimonial property matters in the Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia;
- divorce applications; and
- Family Violence Intervention Orders.
Amer holds a Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne. He is also a member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV).