Reward, recognition and benefits
Access a range of employee benefits to support your career at Lander & Rogers.
- Hybrid work: work flexibly between home and the office with the freedom to choose the location that is best for you, your clients, and your team
- Career support: access regular support, coaching and feedback through structured programs that help drive your career growth
- Additional leave: take a moment to stop, reflect and reenergise each year with five weeks of paid annual leave plus an annual wellness day
- Study support: access study support including financial assistance for relevant postgraduate studies to drive your professional development
- Parental support: secure 14 weeks of paid parental leave with zero wait-times for new starters or 26 weeks with one year of service, accessible for up to 18 months from birth or adoption; access superannuation payments on unpaid parental leave; and gain additional coaching support for returning parents to ensure your career doesn't skip a beat.
- Dress for your day: enjoy the flexibility to design your wardrobe around your day's activities with our dress-for-your-day policy
- Community impact: satisfy your need to give back through pro bono and community initiatives designed for impact
- Home office allowance: deck out your home office with a $250 annual office allowance
- Refer a friend: access generous referral bonuses of between $5,000 and $20,000 for successfully referring a qualified candidate for an open role
- Electric vehicle benefit: reduce your global footprint and the impact on your hip pocket with salary packaging available on electric vehicles
- Home loan discounts: apply with confidence with discounted home loan rates and priority service via Legal Home Loans
- Holiday rewards: benefit from an annual retail gift card valued at $250
- Tech discounts: access corporate discounts on DELL computer products to have the latest personal gadgets at your disposal.
- Corporate rates for private health insurance
- Employee assistance platform for mental health coaching, counselling and resources
- In-house trained mental health first aid officers to provide support
- Complimentary annual flu shots and bi-annual skin checks
- Daily fresh fruit in the office
- Life skills workshops, webinars, and resources
- Recognition of Mental Health Month annually
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Option to swap an existing Australian public holiday to celebrate a cultural or religious day more meaningful to you
- Modern office environment, including WELL-certified premises in Melbourne.
Career, performance and ongoing development
- Learning and development provisions including milestone programs, leadership development, mentoring and coaching
- Regular conversations focused on career, performance and development
- Tailored goal planning to stretch your capabilities and support your career aspirations.
- Regular in-office social events
- Special external events such as the Australian Open
- Family-focused events
- Practice group dinners
- Mid-year and end-of-year celebrations.
Fun and fitness
- Fun runs and walks
- Group fitness (subsidised)
- Yoga/pilates (subsidised)
- Triathlon teams
- Tennis tournaments
- Football, soccer and netball teams.