Ari is the co-head of our national Insurance Litigation group. He is an insurance litigation specialist with class action expertise. Ari is the lead advisor for many of the firm's insurer clients in the property, casualty, energy, and recoveries classes. He has a sophisticated and highly effective approach to litigation and is an accomplished negotiator.
Ari is known for his expertise in handling complex litigated claims, including several class actions across Australia. For more than 25 years he has negotiated successful outcomes for insurers in many of Australia's highest profile claims. Clients trust his wisdom and experience.
He has successfully resolved claims ranging from:
- catastrophic personal injury;
- oil and gas processing;
- mine collapses;
- large scale infrastructure projects; and
- high profile and highly sensitive personal injury claims.
Ari has been recognised in Best Lawyers in Australia, and Doyle’s Guide as a leading product liability lawyer. He is also ranked in the Chambers Guide to Leading Asia-Pacific Lawyers for his expertise in insurance law.
Ari’s experience includes:
- Queensland floods class action
- Falls Festival crowd crush class action
- Victorian bushfires class actions
- Varanus Island gas explosion class action
- Essendon Direct Factory Outlet plane crash litigation
- Myer Hobart flood litigation
- Tullamarine Freeway Project power outage litigation
- Australian Grand Prix catastrophic injury litigation