LawTech Hub is designed for innovative individuals, teams and businesses that have the skill and drive to develop collaborative solutions to real business challenges.
There are limited eligibility requirements for each program, however, applicants must be able to commit the time to the program to progress their solution through the various stages.
Below is guidance against which to assess your suitability for the program.
You may benefit from LawTech Hub's programs if you have:
- an existing legaltech idea or concept backed by early customer research
- an existing prototype or minimum viable product
- a working legaltech solution that has been launched to the market or has progressed through an accelerator or incubator program
- a passion and knack for solving unique business problems
- an existing service or product that could be applied to solving a current business challenge
- secured seed funding, or successfully raised a round of funding
- a diverse team with a strong skill balance and depth of expertise
- an idea or solution founded by Indigenous persons and/or that supports or benefits indigenous persons or communities [only applicable to the LawTech Hub's Indigenous start-ups program]