Amie is an accredited workplace relations specialist who has experience in a diverse range of workplace and employment related issues. She is a trusted advisor to a broad range of clients and is valued for her practical and strategic guidance and advice.
Amie has extensive experience advising clients through complex people-management and litigious matters. She supports her clients from initial strategic advice through to negotiations and final hearings.
She has significant experience in all relevant courts and tribunals and has also been involved in a number of complex and sensitive workplace investigations.
Amie is accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a specialist in workplace relations and is a member of the LIV's Workplace Relations Advisory Committee.
Amie's experience includes:
- acting for a senior executive in a significant claim for breach of contract and misleading conduct
- representing an employer client in a high-profile claim of sexual harassment in the Federal Court
- acting for a large public body in a high-profile case alleging workplace bullying
- conducting complex and sensitive investigations on behalf of clients in matters involving allegations of sexual harassment and bullying
- advising a large retail client on complex industrial structures and enterprise bargaining
- conducting national training programs on appropriate workplace behaviour.