David specialises in corporate and commercial law and advises on a range of corporate and commercial transactions. David is a strategic thinker who works closely with clients to deliver efficient, commercial outcomes across a broad range of matters.
David's expertise includes all of the following: mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, business and share sales and acquisitions, due diligence, joint venture and shareholder arrangements, option agreements, capital raisings, Australian Securities Exchange compliance, tenement sales, corporate governance and general corporate and commercial advice.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers, David worked for a large Australian-based commercial law firm focussing predominantly on private treaty mergers and acquisitions and assisting clients with their key commercial arrangements.
David's experience includes advising:
- dnata Catering Services on its acquisition of the Qantas catering division (in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane) and associated transitional and catering services agreements
- IOOF on the restructure and sale of the corporate trust business to Sargon Capital
- Myer in relation to a national external supplier arrangement and in relation to establishing a customer facing online marketplace platform
- shareholders of Guest Group in relation to the sale of shares to The Growth Fund
- shareholder of Flight Data Systems in relation to the sale of shares to Drew Marine
- QMS Media Limited in relation to a number of strategic acquisitions in the sports media and digital advertising industry.