Ricci is an insurance lawyer specialising in construction-related disputes and disciplinary hearings. Ricci has experience across a broad range of policies and jurisdictions.
Ricci's areas of expertise include:
- domestic building claims
- property damage and professional negligence disputes
- disciplinary hearings for registered building practitioners and architects
- indemnity advice.
Ricci's career highlights include acting for:
- an architectural firm in a class action relating to combustible cladding on a high-rise residential apartment block
- a building surveying firm for claims regarding foundation movement on a number of separate projects
- an architectural firm in respect of luxury seaside residences built with materials that were prone to corrosion
- insurers in complex coverage disputes.