Daniel is a corporate and commercial lawyer specialising in mergers and acquisitions and government projects. He combines technical expertise, attention to detail and negotiating skills to deliver effective outcomes for clients.
Daniel has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law in Australia and overseas. He mainly focuses on mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructuring and commercial agreements. He also has significant experience in providing advice on government contracts and infrastructure projects.
In addition to legal practice, Daniel has also lectured in corporations law and contract law.
Daniel's experience includes advising:
- QMS Media Ltd on various acquisitions related to, and following, its initial public offering and listing on the ASX
- Zap Holdings Ltd on its capital reduction and the restructuring of the Zap Group, including its overseas subsidiaries
- Qualspec Global Limited's shareholders on the sale of Qualspec Global Limited & Qualspec International Pty Limited
- Tanarra Capital on the sale of its investment in the Ochre Health Group, including providing financial assistance advice
- AFN Solutions Pty Ltd's founder on the acquisition of Telstra's investment in the company
- Origin Energy Retail Limited on the sale of the Acumen Metering business via share and asset sales
- Public Transport Victoria on agreements such as the Partnership Agreement with V/Line for the provision of regional services, and the retendering of the Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Franchise
- the Department of Treasury and Finance on State funding of a trial ferry service between Portarlington and Docklands