Lander & Rogers is actively monitoring the status of COVID-19 and the impact to our people, clients and the community.
We remain guided by Federal and state-specific government measures, which may impact the way in which we deliver our services. Learn more below about the changes and Lander & Rogers' COVID-19 response.
This page was last updated: 10 January 2022.
Check the status of your local Lander & Rogers office below.
Our COVIDSafe Plan outlines procedures to maintain the safety of our people and visitors while continuing to deliver legal and related services.
Where access is permitted, those in attendance are required to follow state-specific guidance, which may include:
- providing evidence that you are fully vaccinated or hold a valid exemption
- checking in via an official government QR code or app for contact tracing purposes
- sanitisation of your hands upon entry (sanitiser provided)
- wearing a mask
- physical distancing
- observing density quotas
For more information, or to confirm arrangements and COVID-safe protocols, please contact your Lander & Rogers representative prior to attendance.
Mailroom and deliveries
Lander & Rogers' Digital Office Services continue to receive and distribute mail and deliveries. To avoid delivery delays, we recommend digitising materials and sending them via email or secure filesharing applications.
If physical files are required, particularly if sensitive or time-critical, please contact your Lander & Rogers representative prior to lodgement to confirm delivery options and minimise delays.
Important delivery information:
- Items sent by Australia Post and AusDoc will continue to reach us as normal.
- Melbourne deliveries: items sent by courier or hand-delivered in Melbourne should be directed to our mailroom via the loading dock of the Olderfleet building at 477 Collins Street, Melbourne Vic 3000 (accessible via 450 Flinders Lane).
- Sydney deliveries: items sent by courier or hand-delivered in Sydney should be directed to our mailroom at Level 19, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.