Aranee is a Senior Associate in Lander & Rogers' Insurance Law & Litigation group, focusing on public liability, product liability, property damage and professional indemnity claims. She advises Australian and London-based underwriters and self-insured companies on indemnity, liability, quantum and litigation and ADR strategy.
Aranee has defended a range of claims in various Australian jurisdictions including in relation to occupiers' and owners' liability, recreational activity service providers, medical and health professionals, construction, architectural and engineering companies and manufacturers and suppliers.
Aranee's areas of expertise include:
- public liability;
- product liability;
- professional indemnity; and
- policy coverage advice.
Aranee's career highlights include:
- acting in defence of personal injury claims against supermarkets, retail stores, construction companies, shopping centres, real estate agents, mine owners/operators;
- acting in defence of compensation to relatives and pure mental harm claims;
- acting in defence of product liability claims involving alleged negligence and breach of consumer law; and
- acting in defence of claims brought by plaintiffs suffering injuries arising from alleged medical malpractice.