Emma has broad experience in property law and has acted for landlords and tenants on a wide range of commercial and retail leasing matters across various Australian jurisdictions. She has also acted for both vendors and purchasers in residential, retail and commercial acquisitions and disposals.
Emma's areas of expertise include:
- extensive knowledge of New South Wales retail leasing
- drafting and negotiating agreements for lease and retail and commercial leases and other lease-related documents across various jurisdictions
- lease renewals and extensions
- acquisition and disposal of residential, commercial and retail properties
- property development, including off-the-plan sales.
Emma's experience includes advising:
- the University of Wollongong on leasing agreements
- Stockland on the leasing of its retail premises throughout its portfolio in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia including the redevelopments of Wetherill Park, Green Hills and Birtinya
- the Board of Airline Representatives of Australia Inc in relation to the terms of commercial leases at Sydney Airport.