Peter is a real estate specialist who advises a broad range of Australian and international companies, funds, retailers, property developers and affordable housing associations.
Peter's experience spans the commercial, industrial, office, retail and residential sectors.
Peter's breadth of experience and common sense approach ensures he understands each client's business objectives for their real estate portfolios and development strategies. He focuses on providing practical and strategic commercial advice throughout the property lifecycle.
Peter has extensive experience acting across all Australian jurisdictions advising on:
- acquisitions and disposals;
- due diligence;
- development agreements and agreements for lease; and
- leasing of prime commercial, industrial, retail and residential sites.
Peter is a leader of the firm's retail and supply chain sector.
Peter is regarded as "a professional, capable and highly motivated individual who truly understands the importance of providing the highest standard of advice and support to his clients" and has been recognised in Best Lawyers (Australia).
Peter's experience includes advising:
- Fife Capital in multiple industrial acquisitions in Victoria and Queensland, worth more than $200M including a Mt Waverley business park (circa $75 million) and industrial facility in Acacia Ridge (circa $40 million)
- private funds in the acquisition of industrial development sites in Altona and Brooklyn, Victoria (circa $50 million)
- a private industrial developer in the acquisition; subdivision and development of multiple industrial sites in Truganina
- Wesfarmers in the real estate aspects of the divestment of the Kmart Tyre & Auto business
- ARA in the Lander's project team associated with the acquisition of Southgate, Victoria, industrial assets in Victoria and several office assets in QLD
- Charter Hall in several industrial and commercial acquisition and disposals in Victoria and Tasmania
- MAB in the acquisition of a development site for commercial and affordable housing development in Melbourne
- Haven; Home, Safe (a leading affordable housing association) in the sale and subdivision of greenfield residential and mixed-use sites in Melbourne's south east
- Landmark Operations Limited on its national property portfolio and the real estate aspects of all major real estate, mergers and acquisitions.