Rachel assists clients with real estate development, leasing, sales and purchases.
Rachel has over 20 years' experience as a real estate lawyer and works with clients across the spectrum of commercial property transactions. She is focused on delivering strong commercial solutions in the clients' best interests and has developed close relationships with many of the firm's key property clients for whom she has become a trusted advisor. Clients value her commercially focussed solutions, work ethic and exceptional client service.
Rachel's experience includes advising or acting for:
- Coca-Cola in relation to its national industrial, office and warehouse leasing portfolio
- Coles Group in relation to its national leasing portfolio
- Quest Serviced Apartments in relation to its national leasing portfolio
- Sydney Business Park, a privately owned, master planned retail, warehouse and industrial estate in relation to all property aspects of the development since 2011
- Stockland in relation to agreements for lease to anchor tenants and residential development
- developers on large scale off the plan residential developments.