The nine new partners span five different practice areas and have a diverse mix of specialties. Family lawyers Stephanie Doyle and Eleanor Lau, Real Estate lawyers Rachel Hill and Peter Kritikides, Workplace Relations lawyers Kaitlyn Gulle, Sally Moten, and Will Spargo, Insurance Litigation lawyer Rob Muir, and Sports lawyer Amelia Lynch are the firm's future leaders and will bring fresh initiatives to our client offering.
In addition, the firm has appointed five special counsel and 12 senior associates. All promotions will take effect from 1 July 2018.
Lander & Rogers' Chief Executive Partner, Andrew Willder, said, "It has been an incredibly exciting year for the firm — in March we were named Best Law Firm (revenue $50m - $200m) at The Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2018, we became the largest team of accredited family law specialists in any one firm nationally, and as of 1 July we will have our largest intake of senior promotions in the firm's history. These achievements are a true reflection of Lander & Rogers' strength in our highly competitive and continually changing legal market. We are committed to not standing still, to continuing to build a thriving and vibrant business, and to creating the best outcomes for our people and our clients.
"These senior appointments continue to build on our offering in our core sectors of focus — financial services, insurance, government, real estate, and retail and supply chain — as well as the continued growth and success of our commercial and Family Law practices nationally. These future leaders will also play an integral role in cultivating our rich innovation agenda, which builds on our existing client-centric culture.
"Our promotions are an integral part of the ongoing growth of our firm and investment in our people. Many of our senior appointments started their legal careers at Lander & Rogers and I have seen them grow into outstanding lawyers. These promotions reflect our priority to empower our people to become outstanding specialists, and I am very proud that we are able to promote people of such exceptional talent".
Full details of Lander & Rogers 2018 promotions
- Stephanie Doyle, Family & Relationship Law
- Kaitlyn Gulle, Workplace Relations & Safety
- Peter Kritikides, Real Estate & Projects
- Eleanor Lau, Family & Relationship Law
- Amelia Lynch, Corporate
- Sally Moten, Workplace Relations & Safety
- Rob Muir, Insurance Law & Litigation
- Will Spargo, Workplace Relations & Safety
- Alex Bannister, Commercial Disputes
- Elizabeth Brookes, Insurance Law & Litigation
- Justine Edwards, Real Estate & Projects
- Nicola Gardner, Insurance Law & Litigation
- Timothy Gough, Family & Relationship Law
- Emily Bowly, Workplace Relations & Safety
- Paul Breidenbach, Insurance Law & Litigation
- Edwina Fenwick, Insurance Law & Litigation
- Kate Greenwood, Family & Relationship Law
- Catherine Hillis, Family & Relationship Law
- Natale Ilardo, Commercial Disputes
- Tessa Kelman, Family & Relationship Law
- Simon Merritt, Corporate
- Vince Ripepi, Insurance Law & Litigation
- Kepler Ryan, Family & Relationship Law
- Luke Scandrett, Workplace Relations & Safety
- Caroline Walker, Commercial Disputes