Kate is a lawyer in Lander & Rogers' Family and Relationship Law team. Kate was admitted to practice in 2019 and has worked exclusively in family law since, both as a Legal Associate in the Family Court of Australia and with Lander & Rogers.
Before joining Lander & Rogers, Kate worked as a Legal Associate to a Justice of the Family Court of Australia (now known as Division 1 of the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia) for a period of over two years.
Her extensive experience at the Court developed her understanding across a wide range of complex family law issues. Kate has a detailed knowledge of the procedural requirements of the family law courts and her experience helps her to navigate the court system and assess likely outcomes.
Kate's areas of expertise include:
- matrimonial and de facto property settlements
- parenting arrangements for the care of children
- drafting binding financial agreements
- child support and spousal maintenance
- alternate dispute resolution methods, including round table conferences and mediations
- divorce applications