Justine has experience in all aspects of commercial property transactions including retail and commercial leasing, acquisitions and sales. Her diverse experience in private and local government sectors assists her in achieving commercial outcomes for her clients.
Justine's areas of expertise include:
- commercial leasing for landlords and tenants;
- retail leasing;
- sale and acquisition of commercial, residential and industrial property; and
- general property advice.
Justine is recognised in Best Lawyers in Australia for Real Property Law and as a Rising Star in Doyle's Guide 2016 listing of Australian Property and Real Estate Lawyers.
Justine's experience includes acting for:
- Bunnings Group on development, acquisition, sales and retail leasing nationally
- Investa Property Group on commercial office leases and licences at 120 Collins Street, Melbourne and 628 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Kmart Australia Limited on its national leasing portfolio
- Officeworks on its national portfolio including agreements for lease, renewals of lease and variations of lease
- Tyre & Auto on its national leasing portfolio
- Stockland on its retail leasing portfolio in Western Australia and the sale of industrial lots at Waterside Industrial Park in New South Wales
- Coles Supermarkets in relation to various agreements for lease
- Charter Hall in relation to the acquisition of childcare centres in Adelaide.