Alice is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group. Alice joined Lander & Rogers in March 2014 and was admitted to practice in December 2016. Alice was also employed as a Legal Associate to Justice Maxwell, President of the Court of Appeal, where she gained extensive experience in criminal matters and court processes.
Alice has worked on a wide range of matters including complex property and parenting matters, matters pertaining to de facto and same sex couples, spousal maintenance, child support, and family violence matters.
Alice’s experience includes:
- straightforward and complex de facto and matrimonial property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation, and defended hearings);
- drafting financial agreements for couples who are in or are contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage;
- acting for third parties whose proprietary interests may be impacted by separation;
- parenting matters for the care of children;
- cross-jurisdictional matters involving relocations from the United States and Singapore to Australia and associated property and parenting matters;
- child support matters;
- family violence intervention orders;
- divorce; and
- pro bono and community legal assistance.
Alice has a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from Monash University.