Annika has extensive experience in representing and advising employers on a wide variety of employment, industrial relations and work health and safety matters.
Annika provides succinct, easy-to-read advice on complex issues.
She helps clients identify the potential ways to resolve matters cost-effectively at an early stage.
Annika's practise includes representing businesses during work health and safety investigations and prosecutions; defending unfair dismissal and unlawful discrimination claims; managing long-term ill and injured workers; and managing termination of employment.
Annika's experience includes advising:
- Malaysia Airlines on the investigation into MH370
- Australia Post in successful defence of an unfair dismissal claim and subsequent jurisdictional challenges to the Federal Court
- a dive company in a WorkCover NSW prosecution following the death of a customer
- the NSW Government in relation to a variety of employment matters
- DXC Technology in an urgent restraint of trade matter in the NSW Supreme Court
- an agricultural company in a coronial inquest following the death of a worker.