- +61 3 9269 9152
Daniel has practised exclusively in family law since his admission to practice in 2003. He takes a particular interest in complex property matters and has successfully represented clients in cases involving third parties.
Daniel takes pride in achieving successful outcomes for clients in difficult situations, and in working with clients to craft solutions which suit their particular family and financial circumstances.
Daniel's areas of expertise include:
- property matters involving large and complex asset structures and offshore assets;
- financial agreements including 'pre-nuptial' agreements and child support agreements;
- taxation aspects of property matters;
- the interaction of family law and estates law;
- children's matters, including residence/contact negotiations, child abuse cases and child abduction matters;
- spousal maintenance;
- de facto matters, including property settlement and cohabitation and separation agreements;
- guardianship and administration matters;
- family violence issues; and
- international children's and property cases.
Daniel has presented on family law topics on behalf of the Law Institute of Victoria and other professional bodies.