Eddy is an experienced corporate and transactional lawyer who has worked for top-tier law firms in both Sydney and London.
Eddy has strong expertise advising Australia’s top companies on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, public company work and securities issues. He is also experienced in acting on upstream and midstream oil and gas projects, and in advising public sector agencies.
Eddy has a personable and pragmatic approach. Invariably, he builds and maintains strong working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
Eddy's experience includes advising:
- Advising Sydney Trains on procurement and operational issues.
- ARA Asset Management on its purchase of a $405 million stake in the Cromwell Property Group
- Moly Mines Limited on its public takeover of Queensland Mining Corporation Limited
- Straits Real Estate on its logistics assets joint venture fund with Commercial & General
- Fluence Corporation Limited on its capital raising on ASX under an institutional placement and share purchase plan
- various offshore property funds on their joint venture structuring and debt financing.