Emma represents and advises employers on a wide variety of employment, industrial relations and discrimination matters.
Emma has experience in a diverse range of workplace and employment related issues. Her astute advice is trusted by a broad range of clients, including Sydney Trains, NSW Ambulance, NSW Health, Ku-ring-gai Local Council, Arthur J. Gallagher, Bunnings and Chanel.
Emma's experience includes:
- representing a state government agency in the Fair Work Commission to stop a high-impact strike action from occurring
- representing a pro bono client in the High Court of Australia in relation to a constitutional law aspect of anti-discrimination law
- representing a local council in relation to racial discrimination claims in the NSW Anti-Discrimination Board and the Australian Human Rights Commission
- representing a state government body in the Industrial Relations Commission of NSW in relation to claims of victimisation and discrimination on the basis of industrial activity
- defending a retail company in relation to discrimination issues in policies and procedures.