Genevieve is the firm's Chief Executive Partner, having formally been Chair of Board for four years and Chair of Partners for two years before that. She is a personal injuries litigation specialist for over 30 years and was Practice Group Leader of our Compensation Law team between 2005 and 2018.
Genevieve is known for her expertise as a strong and skilful insurance litigator and is recognised as a Leading Workers Compensation Lawyer (Defendant) in Doyle's Guide for Leading Lawyers. As a successful Practice Group Leader, Genevieve built a dynamic, industry-leading team using data analytics and insights from positive psychology.
As Chief Executive Partner, Genevieve has been the driver of our Innovation & Digital Transformation Agenda, establishing the firm's Client iHub for smarter delivery of our services. She also established Australia's first dedicated LawTech Hub for legal startups, in partnership with YBF Ventures, in Melbourne and Sydney. These initiatives resulted in Lander & Rogers jointly winning the ALPMA Thought Leadership Award for 2019, being named one of the Most Innovative Law Firms in 2019 by Australasian Lawyer and one of the 2019 Most Innovative Law Firms in Asia-Pacific by UK's Financial Times.
Genevieve also established our firm's Wellness Committee and has driven many related initiatives, one of which was most recently recognised as the winner of the Australasian Law Awards 2019 for Excellence in Employee Health & Wellbeing. She is a founding member of our Reconciliation Action Plan Oversight Committee.
Genevieve is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and has undertaken a Harvard Business School Executive Course in Leading Professional Services Firms and an Executive Certificate in Positive Psychology. She is currently a board member of the Centre for Legal Innovation (Australia, New Zealand & Asia) and a member of the Beaton Group's Prof Tech Advisory Board.
- Chief Executive Partner, Lander & Rogers from July 2018
- Chair of Board, Lander & Rogers 2014 - 2018
- Practice Group Leader, Compensation Law, 2005 - 2018
- Partner, Lander & Rogers from July 1991
- Founding member, Wellness Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Founding member, RAP Oversight Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Chair, Working Smarter Committee, Lander & Rogers
- Establishment of Client Innovation Hub and LawTech Hub by Lander & Rogers at YBF Ventures
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Leading Workers Compensation Lawyer (Defendant) in Doyles Guide for Leading Lawyers
- Australasian Law Awards, Employee Excellence in Health & Wellbeing, 2019.