Peter is a highly experienced and accomplished business adviser and legal practitioner. During his 40 years in practice he has been a partner at Lander & Rogers for 18 years. In addition, he has spent periods in-house in various corporate roles, including as company secretary and general counsel for an ASX listed technology company.
His clients range from publicly listed companies (both in Australia and overseas) to owner-operated private companies.
Peter has acted in a number of successful listings on the Australian Securities Exchange, in major acquisitions and also has expertise in:
- commercial contracts, particularly intellectual property commercialisation and transfer, IT agreements, distribution and supply agreements;
- corporate structuring, including companies, partnerships, joint ventures and trusts;
- capital and debt raisings, securities advice, venture capital, and private equity;
- corporate governance advice, both performance based and compliance based; and
- advice on directors’ duties and shareholders’ rights.
He has written and had published a text on shareholders' rights and has been ranked in Best Lawyers in Australia for corporate/governance practice.
Peter is the chair of Eflare Corporation Pty Ltd and past chair of OC Connections Limited.