Simone is a senior real estate lawyer in the Melbourne Real Estate and Projects group with experience in leasing and real estate transactions.
Simone has extensive experience acting for landlords and tenants on a range of commercial and retail leases across various Australian jurisdictions.
She also acts for both vendors and purchasers in both retail and commercial acquisitions and disposals.
Simone's experience includes acting for:
- a major Australian landlord on its retail leasing portfolio for all shopping centres nationally, including:
- providing general advice about retail leasing including updates on retail legislation nationally
- advising and negotiating nationally agreed amendments with national tenants
- advising and assisting with the drafting of precedent leasing documents
- Bunnings Group on the sale of a $127 million portfolio and on numerous portfolio and individual sales across Australia of warehouses with lease back and development arrangements
- Kmart and Officeworks in leasing transactions
- Stockland on the acquisition of a shopping centre in Queensland with a value of $59.25 million.