- +61 3 9269 9511
Stephanie Doyle is a Partner within the Family and Relationship Law Group. She was admitted to practice in April 2007 and has worked exclusively in family and relationship since that time.
Stephanie's practice includes advising on all aspects of family law and related jurisdictions including complex property and parenting matters, issues pertaining to de facto and same sex couples, spousal maintenance, child support, financial agreements and international family law matters.
Stephanie provides timely, commercial advice, regularly working together with her client's professional advisers to resolve family law related disputes. She has extensive court appearance experience, both as an instructing solicitor and as an advocate.
Stephanie completed her Master of Laws at the University of Melbourne in 2011, specialising in family law, commercial taxation and accounting. She successfully completed the Law Institute of Victoria's Specialist Accreditation Course in 2017 and has been recognised in Doyle's Guide as a Recommended Family & Divorce Lawyer.
Stephanie's areas of expertise also include:
- property matters involving complex company structures, trusts and tax issues;
- matters pertaining to the drafting or setting aside of financial agreements;
- spousal maintenance applications;
- parenting matters;
- matters involving same-sex couples;
- administration and probate; and
- contravention proceedings.