Nuala has extensive experience advising landlords and tenants on a wide variety of leasing matters and has acted as advisor to vendors and purchasers in both retail and commercial acquisitions and disposals. Nuala endeavours to understand the issues confronting her clients and works with them to achieve successful outcomes.
Nuala's areas of expertise include:
- acquisition and sale of commercial, retail and office properties;
- agreements for lease and commercial leases for landlords and tenants;
- Victorian retail leasing;
- property due diligence;
- subdivision and development of commercial and residential land; and
- commercial and residential conveyancing.
Nuala is recognised as a Rising Star in Doyle's 2016 listing of Australian Property and Real Estate lawyers.